Re: NANFA-- alligator gar article

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:59:06 -0500

<x-flowed>
Nick, you should keep this article.. I would like to see it... Also, It
reminds me of the talk by the guy from the Miss. Natural science museum...
about how the U.S. gov't tried to get rid of this fish under the belief that
it was harming the "precious" bass population! GEEEZ!!! Now I wonder what
would be more exciting to catch... a 6 foot Alligator Gar... or a 2 pound
bass!!! HA!