Re: NANFA-- RE: Groundhog - (was Collecting this spring)

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:55:27 -0500

Hi Klaus

Ah yes, I'll collect regardless of the conditions...it's having to deal
with the cold 24/7 that gets on my nerves. Heck, that's a huge reason I
moved south in the first place! As for my car...that junkyard refugee tends
to slide off the road whether there's ice or not. (-:

About the MS trip, I'd love to go. I'm long overdue to meet our
distinguished MS rep., but I may not be able to do that trip and the
Okefenokee trip all in the same month. Getting the time off from two jobs
is no easy matter. At the moment, I'd be doing good to come up with gas
money to MS. (-: Have a great time, and take some pics to show the rest of us.

BTW, my full wetsuit tends to foil most sunfish attacks. Real men fight
bowfin!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA