RE: NANFA-- Looking for new N. Ohio fishes

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:57:36 -0500

<x-flowed>
Hey Todd... You may want to scope out some areas on the Portage River and
seek permission for acess to properties where necessary, for a possible
Summer outing. Personally, I would like to get over in that area to do some
sampling. Once you scout it out, you may want to announce a date and time
and propose an outing. It could then be posted on the list.

I also want to remind everybody of the May 11th outing I am planning in this
neck of the woods. Chris listed it in the A/C. Anyone wanting details as to
this adventure, please call or write me soon!!! I plan on doing a story
about this outing as well, and would love to get some NANFA folk involved.
This outing is garenteed to drive you "IN-SEINE!!!" HA! :-)

Rob C.

</x-flowed>