RE: NANFA-- Beware the green sunfish

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:04:48 -0500

For giggles, I went to Google and submit "jeremey catfish aquarium
release" and found the tail end of the war where everyone was
re-grouping. It appeared to be like any other flamefest that I'd
read/been involved in, so I didn't pursue it much more and got back to
work... But if you're interested.. It appears to be out there. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell_McGraw_at_palmercay.com
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 3:54 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- Beware the green sunfish

it's been a few years ago....perhaps it's still in the mail archives.
anybody got a better date range?
it's actually an entertaining read.

How long ago was this? It must be from before my time or my memory is
failing me...

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge

------
/ nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,