Re: NANFA-- Complete Set of AC's/ Tom Watson

antilupa antilupa (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 13:18:15 -0800 (PST)

--- Tom and Lanita Watson <tom_at_forworldschildren.org>
wrote:
> We've finally gotten our act together and will be
> converting all the old> American Currents to Adobe
Acrobat format.

Hello Tom,
Hope I didn't bullied anyone around with my interest
to help.

Unfortunately,
> the NANFA library is missing..

Who is keeping those old issues? I live in Frederick
MD and I can drive to DC or Baltimore or surroundings
if there are worries of sending out in the mail
old/fragile issues (of course ..if there any AC issues
in that area!).

This spring I will stay mostly home (doing gardening
and such), so I can scan around 100 pages a week if
this will help you.
Regards
sorin damian
pinoglo_at_adelphia.net