Re: NANFA-- corrected lamprey page

Travis Haas (travis.c.haas_at_lawrence.edu)
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 23:21:17 -0600

"The Dipnetter" in FAMA featured lampreys only a few months ago (maybe
even the current issue - Feb. 2003. There's a real disadvantage to
being a magazine subscriber and then reading the issues only on the rare
occasions that you make it back home to your subscribing address.)

Did anyone else read that article?

Travis Haas
Appleton, WI