RE: NANFA-- Paddlefish paper

Hoover, Jan J ERDC-EL-MS (HOOVERJ_at_wes.army.mil)
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:35:49 -0600

I can send you a copy of the paper.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denkhaus, Robert
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 2:31 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- Paddlefish paper

Thanks Jan! Sounds like I'll need to hit the highway and visit a decent
university library. Unfortunately, the DFW area has lots of universities
but
none with a decent library of biological journals :( Oh, how I miss having
access to the libraries in the Univ. of Wiscosin system - they were the
best!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge