Re: NANFA-- ladybugs

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:05:14 -0600

These are reddish-orange, and have 4 prominent spots along the midline, and 16 lesser spots (sometimes 2 fused together) around
the periphery. I quite like them - they're considered good luck.

They DO look like the photo, but I haven't squashed any to see if they stink to all-be-damned. IMO, most bugs do when squashed.
Nor do they bite.

On 12 Mar 2003 at 15:24, Todd Crail wrote:

> Like these: http://www.entomology.wisc.edu/mbcn/kyf210.html ?
>
> Might be an exotic population explosion. There's a few others as
> well. Up this way we get the yellow shelled ones that bite, stink to
> all heck when you smash them and nobody consequently likes lol. I
> like to use those to demonstrate how nasty exotics are, since the
> general population's conception is "THESE SUCK!" :)

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS

--