Re: NANFA-- A word of caution...

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:28:27 -0800 (PST)

I'm with you Todd, those were exactly the conditions I
ran into the previous weekend when temps hit 69 around
here. I hadnt realized the amount of snow that had
hit the ground just to the north of Cincinnati.
Everything was a monstrous mess of muddy water. Even
the corn fields miles from streams were covered with
torrents of melting snow.

So I just enjoyed the sunshine.

Klaus

=====