Re: NANFA-- surplus sunfish

BR0630_at_aol.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:32:42 EST

In a message dated 3/26/03 3:10:27 PM Mountain Standard Time, Prizma_at_aol.com
writes:

> they are quite pretty w/ colorful markings and patterns and range in size
> from 1" to 3". they may be somewhat stunted which is nice for aquariums but
>
> they are all plump and healthy. they are either longear or redbreasts but i
>
> think it much more likely they are hybrids of the 2 species. their marking
> seem to share characteristics of both. and i saw multiple use of their
> nests
> last season.
> since i cant put them in local waters and dont want to use them as
> fertilizer
> im gonna offer them to anyone interested. i can use bg's recent shipping
> method he recently posted and send a variety size carton of 6 to 12
> individuals in 3 or 4 "breathable" bags. i am gonna ask for 10 bucks to
> cover
> the mailing and such.
> email me w/ your address if interested!

Hi, Casper
Count me in. Could I get about a dozen of you colorful sunfish? I think I
still have your mailing address to send you a check, but just in case maybe
you should email it to me.

Gator Bruce
520 E. Lake Hazel Rd.
Meridian, ID 83642