Re: Re: NANFA-- RE: Winter special

B.G.Granier (shinerscoop_at_bellsouth.net)
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:55:49 -0500

The nets are approximately 22" (maybe a bit less, like 21 1/2") diameter by 28 to 30" in depth. The netting depth varies from order to order due to different netmakers.

Custom depths, diameters are available through special order, but cost the same.

BG