Re: NANFA-- Potentially dangerous animals

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:41:55 -0600

Very cool. It is great to see a country like India, which has so many difficult
problems to deal with take such an advanced approach to water conservation. I wish
the US would include more of these types of programs in our urban (and rural)
development.

Ty

<snip>