Re: NANFA-- Let's not be too hasty

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:33:58 +0100

No problem. The point to me is: What did the company resp. the driver do to
be harassed the way it was? Was it a capital crime? Did he shoot the
president? Rape the first lady? No! Simply (possibly!) violated a law which
is secondary. That behaviour is fascistic by definition in political science
(cf. Hayek).

Steffen