Re: NANFA-- Fw: The Minnesota Abuses

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:57:36 +0100

In at least one county it still is prohibited for ladys to leave the house
without being accompanied. Still active law. And there are more even not
less weird.

Law is not law itself. Law is a regulation made and set by humans. And if
violated it should be treated properly, not in vaste excess.

Steffen