Re: NANFA-- an article regarding the bait dealer

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:43:50 +0100

A "crime" is kind of murder, rape or robbing. This to me was just an
illigetim act like wrong parking or speeding. But one can of course put it
into the same basket, if he likes. But where then is balance?

Steffen