Re: NANFA-- AC

Todd Crail (farmertodd_at_buckeye-express.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:56:16 -0500

Absolutely Ray. That's why I dumped off a stack of them down at Ohio State
this week. I don't have to say much about NANFA... The journals speak for
themselves :)

Maybe we can get a program going where we have select reprint articles
available to anyone who's a member to pass out. They're already in PDF and
would print just as you get them in your mailbox (pictures, formatting, all
the neat stuff Chris does with it). I don't think that would be very
difficult to do. I'd offer it now, but I think that needs to be ironed out
on the BOD list first :)

And as a reminder, there are a lot of articles on the website (the text
content). They're kinda hard to find right now, but will be featured
prominently in the new brand of the site that I hope to launch in the next
couple weeks. For now, you can find them at:

http://www.nanfa.org/articles/ACarticles.htm

I also have about 15 copies of the Summer 2003 issue left. If you have
someone in mind that you feel a free copy would put them over the edge,
don't hesitate to contact me. I'll get them mailed out to you.

Todd