Re: Re: NANFA-- Record Blue and Miscellany

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:24:12 -0600

Why its the Texas Freshwater Fisheries center in the Metropolis of Athens, Tx. They have about 4 ponds I think with the largest about 30' x 50' with depth ranging from 1' to 6'. They actually had people fly fishing in them this weekend! www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fish/infish/ hatchery/tffc/welcome.htm Now Moon, you're welcome to come visit anytime. I was told that they had to get the acrylic for a couple of the tanks from Japan!

John