Re: NANFA-- A few more quick Octopus notes

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:24:12 EST

In a message dated 3/16/04 11:43:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bestfish_at_alaweb.com writes:

> 200 days is the average lifespan of most Octopuses and 260 is for
> Cuttlefish, as I recall.
> It's "octopuses" , by the way, and not "Octopi."

Hmmm, I thought it was octopuses for many of the same species and octopi for
several species, Oh well they are all the most interesting animals on the
planet.

Moon