Re: NANFA-- A forward

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:14:25 EST

In a message dated 3/31/04 11:43:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fundulus_at_hotmail.com writes:

> On the realpolitik side, the USFWS is already hugely
> underfunded as are the Parks Service and Forest Service. I couldn't
imagine
> them being a threat to internal fish trade even if they really wanted to
be.

Evidently my imagination is stronger than yours, I know I sound paranoid but
Murphy's law always takes precedence. And if some official gets a wild hair
from talking to an activist who has a problem with all aquarium fish or even
fishing there is a danger unless the law is worded exactly anything less is a
recipe for disaster.

Moon