Re: NANFA-- Axlerod

Jim Graham (jimbob54_at_voyager.net)
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:40:24 -0500

And here we have my monthly winner for the blocked sender award. All messages
from this sender now go right to my trash bin. And it's only common courtesy
to sign your messages.

Jim Graham
Hastings MI
----- Original Message -----
From: Gastropodmania_at_aol.com
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:54 PM
Subject: NANFA-- Axlerod

Here's a question I've always wondered: is Herbert Axlerod still alive? I
sure hope he isn't, he is considered by many to be the father of the
aquarium
hobby in America. My apologies if he is on this list...

[demime 0.99d.1x removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name
of Fish .jpg]

---
  / For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,