Re: NANFA-- Calling Bruce Stallsmith!

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 21 May 2000 18:22:08 EDT

Mark, This is Rob, you must have sent this message to me instead of Bruce
Stallssmith, Anyway, I got your other message and thought we could set this
trip up for the middle of June???? I will gladly go there and bring a couple
people who would want to carpool. All I need is a time day and place, then I
can type up an apprpriate letter and send it out to all Ohio members. We can
meet at a central place as you probably know your area better than I. I am
up to any stream, but that Mt Vernon stream sounds especially interesting.
That is not far from Mohican.... we could all meet there???? ..... Your
comments.... By the way, I think my black sein net got mixed up with some of
your equipt????.... Rob