Re: NANFA-- Stonerollers

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 11 May 2001 09:04:19 -0400

<x-flowed>
Oh God, I wondered if anyone else would notice the screwy syntax there. I'm
surprised that most e-mail isn't total gibberish. I know Lee Harper must
have cringed when he saw that one!

I had never thought about the commercial propagation of stonerollers,
because they're so locally common. They make good aquarium fish because
they're hardy, active, peaceful (small ones anyway) and will eat anything
you're likely to feed them. They would almost certainly become easily
established exotics in places like Japan and Europe, though, if they were
mass produced. I promise to try and keep them out of the Imperial family's
moats in Japan; I hope they appreciate that!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A