Re: NANFA-- Collecting around Topeka Kansas

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:36:38 -0700

<x-flowed>
At 04:23 PM 5/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Wading in the river under the May sun I went from bald head to red head and
>my pale Washingtonian skin turned a light shade of pink.

I can relate! When we were in Mexico my wife spread sunscreen on my back
but forgot my extreme lower back and lower spine. Those areas turned
bright red and stayed like that for days.

>Speaking of Portland, are there any collecting opportunities there?

No. Or, for a variation on that state's tourism slogan: "Things are
different here".

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to / nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org </x-flowed>