NANFA-- Fwd: redbelly dace

Bob Culler (culler_at_tricon.net)
Sat, 12 May 2001 09:06:53 -0400

<x-flowed>
Anybody who can help this guy? Please include his personal address in the
reply, as he is probably not on the list. Also, I mentioned Jonah's
Aquarium as having Mountain Redbelly Dace.

>X-From_: baileyville_at_yahoo.com Wed May 9 14:00:10 2001
>Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
>From: John Roach <baileyville_at_yahoo.com>
>Subject: redbelly dace
>To: culler_at_tricon.net
>
>Hi Bob,
>I got your address from the archives at the NANFA web
>site.
>
>I wish to setup an aquarium with
>Northern redbelly dace.
>Can you help by recommending a source where I might
>be able to purchase some?
>Thanks,
>John Roach
>baileyville_at_yahoo.com

Ranger Bob
culler_at_tricon.net
Kingsport, TN
"The power of humans to degrade the natural world is awesome; the
capability to reconstitute it later is mythical."

</x-flowed>