Re: NANFA-- Late reminder, Paint Rock trip

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:25:40 -0400

Gee, Prez., it just ain't gonna' be the same without Slim! I thought it
worth mentioning that this is also a remote site, far from any fast food,
so bring your food & beverages with you. Otherwise, you may be in the
position of trying to bum a moon pie from Casper.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA