Re: NANFA-- Bite, Sting...? Collecting near Columbus, OH

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 29 May 2001 10:29:43 -0400

I'm probably butchering the spelling, but if you were stirring up the
bottom enough to get that many darters, it could have been another nasty
bottom dweller, the helgramite.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA