RE: NANFA-- Comments on the Skeptical Environmentalist

secher (secher_at_callatg.com)
Tue, 7 May 2002 20:53:11 -0700

Hi! Bruce and all,

Whenever somebody discusses a controversial
book and another replies by attacking author and
not the contents of the book, specifically. I see
a big red flag waves wildly... ad hominem attack,
ad hominem attack... the book must be the
absolute and total truth on the subject because
the critic is attacking the author and not the
author's position.

Just thought I'd let you know one person's impression
of your post.

I now have to buy the book, it must be the total
and of varnish truth. ;-)

Talk to you later, Howard ~&~
Kindly overlook contextual errors, I use speech recognition software.