Re: NANFA-- Fabulous Fishes and intriguing personality test

Irate_Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Wed, 08 May 2002 06:05:11 -0500

<x-flowed>
At 03:50 PM 5/8/02, you wrote:
>can you give me the email address of the Aquarium Pharmicuticals rep who got
>you the stuff for testing?

I think they have a link on their website, but I will ask Jan who he
specifically talked to. Most major mfr's will donate goods to local
aquarium societies, etc., if it seems legitimate.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS