RE: NANFA-- mercury in fishes in Gulf of Mexico

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Thu, 9 May 2002 11:41:20 -0400

Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not feeding my fish any mercury in the
Tetramin. <eyes_rolling>
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Neely
Sent: Thu 5/9/2002 11:12 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- mercury in fishes in Gulf of Mexico

gang,

To all those who have been accusing some folks of finger waving,
slamming
science, and not trusting our loyal politicians and loving
industrialists...

read this article.

article.
http://www.al.com/news/mobileregister/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_stan
dard.xsl?/base/news/10205902482048056.xml

It was a frontpage story on the Sunday Mobile Register.

In summary, EPA lied, and got busted by Sen. Richard Shelby
(R-AL).

Of particular interest are the tests done by oil industry
"scientists" on
whether fishes pick up mercury. I realize you might not have
much of a
background in research design, but you should be able to figure
out the
problem pretty quick.

Oh, but this is just more left-wing liberal news media biased
reporting.
Yeah, right.