Re: NANFA-- LIttle River

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 22 May 2002 08:49:25 -0400

Hi Mike

I haven't decided yet if I'm going on the bike or driving. If I take the
car, I'll try grab you some, assuming we find any. You're welcome to join
us anytime. BTW, the only time I ever experienced windburn was in NE, on
the highway between Lincoln & Omaha. That's another reason why I just keep
headin' south. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA