NANFA-- [NetGubahead_at_netscape.net: sun fish/blue gills and perch

Frank O'Carroll (ocarroll_at_acm.org)
Wed, 29 May 2002 23:10:49 +0900

Submission from non-list member.
You will need to reply to him directly.
Don't forget to encourage him to join the list and NANFA.
Frank/list admin

----- Forwarded message from chuck cooper <NetGubahead_at_netscape.net> -----

Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 00:28:06 -0400
From: chuck cooper <NetGubahead_at_netscape.net>
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: sun fish/blue gills and perch aquarium

Hello
I'm very interested in starting an aquarium with native fishes from a
lake near me called Lake Tiorati.
I have experience with tropical fishes. I have a 55 gal tank with
gouramis, and tetras. I'm hoping to raise sun fish (blue gills) and
perch as they are abundant in this lake and are very beautiful fish. I'd
appreciate and info on keeping them in captivity.
Namaste
chuck cooper

----- End forwarded message -----