Re: NANFA-- Plant ID, please

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 31 May 2002 07:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

That would be one of the Ludwigia species. Which one
I don't know. I don't have a good key for MO species,
so I am trying to figure out which species I have
also. I dont think its repens or arcuata though. I
have collected three different species in Mo myself.
You should have stopped in at the AKA convention
...lots of fisheads and native fish at the show. Plus
two full days of collecting throughout MO.

Klaus

=====