Re: NANFA-- Freshwater Invertebrate book

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 15:47:30 EDT

bestfish_at_alaweb.com writes:

> If
> any of you have caves nearby, do you know of any black crayfish in them?
I used to catch a jet black crayfish in the Poca River in W.Va. but it was
edged in red. I haven't seen any for a number of years and they only occurred
in one small area of the river, as far as I know anyway.

Moon