Re: NANFA-- off topic - crickets

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:57:54 -0500

Hey Bruce, we sell tons of crickets in our store. We keep them alive by supplying
them with the basic, food and water. A poultry waterer works great, but you can
also use a moist sponge. Just make sure they can get a drink but not drown.
Crickets cannot swim. For food you can buy prepared cricket chow or use a mix of
ground corn , bread crumbs, slices of potato and slices of apple. Some leafy
vegetables work well to. You may see what you think are dead crickets, but in
reality they are mostly going to be sheds. Crickets shed their bodies as they
grow. Good luck.

Ty