Re: NANFA-- collecting Thursday

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 13 May 2003 13:44:18 -0400

<x-flowed>
We have three, maybe four sites/trips planned for the weekend. I would
suggest that any Thursday trip go to the Flint River system just NE of
Huntsville, and any participants would still have two other geographically
separated trips for Saturday and Sunday. Basically, you'd go out Winchester
Road to the NE of Huntsville to the New Market area. The road crosses the
main river (an interesting collecting site if you're prepared for a rocky
run river), and then on to Mountain Fork of the Flint, ~ 1 mile south of New
Market. I think we've found 7 species of darter at the latter site. Get
aholda me off line for more precise directions/suggestions...

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "james graham" <busterg_at_voyager.net>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: NANFA-- collecting Thursday
>Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:37:14 -0400
>
>My van load from Michigan and Indiana will getting to Huntsville early
>enough
>to get some collecting in Thursday.Any suggestions for places to try not
>too
>far from Huntsville that we aren't going to cover with the trips Saturday
>or
>Sunday?
>
>Jim Graham
>Hastings Mi.