Re: NANFA-- exotic dump

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Mon, 19 May 2003 23:14:14 +0200

Oh no, Klaus,

you4d miss the joy to have all the beemers right at your rear fender giving
nice lightshows for free.

And Bundesbahn has a new tarif system. Nobody really understands it. Not
even the Bundesbahn. You missed atrain? No problem, just pay 50 bucks and
you will have the chance for a new ticket (excluded!).

Finally, why not be part of jammed cars rowed up for more than 100
kilometers? That4s fun! ;-)

I like highways, and interstates, automatic gearshift, air conditioning,
cruise control and a from time to time
stopping to collect some fish. As well, when I drove on a Harley Davidson
from Oakland to Yosemite and back. What a great landscape you have in the
US.

When you come next it would be my pleasure to meet you. Friedrich told me
nicely about you.

Steffen