Re: NANFA-- Convention

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 25 May 2003 16:16:13 -0400

<x-flowed>
And let me add to that, as part of my work in progress, there are now 2 maps
of the Huntsville area posted on the NANFA web site, one a close-up showing
the location off of I-565 coming into Huntsville, and another larger scale
map showing Huntsville in relation to Nashville and Birmingham, especially.
At the NANFA site look for the link going to Conventions.

Also, to those who are coming, feel free to bring any usable aquarium stuff
you have and donate it to the auction that will happen Saturday night. Bring
fish and plants too, to trade, show off or just give away...

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "Bruce Stallsmith" <fundulus_at_hotmail.com>
>To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- Convention
>Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 16:11:38 -0400
>
>Boy, that'll be a haul! I'm kicking off the day's events at 8:15, and the
>first speaker should start at 8:40. I guess you have the advantage of a
>time zone change in your favor, since we're CST. Are you coming in a
>straight line, cutting across Sand Mountain in DeKalb and Jackson Counties,
>AL, or looping up around by Chattanooga!
>
>--Bruce Stallsmith
>Huntsville, AL, US of A
</x-flowed>