RE: NANFA-- Membership

pinocchio (antilupa-in-yahoo.com)
Wed, 12 May 2004 17:08:56 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,
make the payment form and I will host it on my server
for free..so you don't have to worry about university
rules...

sorin

I don't like people who says "we will investigate".. I
like people who say, "we will do it"...and regarding
my subscription renewal, I'll skip it for now for
reasons like the one above...

..please email me privately if you feel like you wanna
vent..

=====