Re: NANFA-- Southern Redbelly Dace Question (FW)

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 17 May 2004 08:35:29 -0400

I want to thank JR Shute, Jan Hoover, Martin Moore and Jim Graham for their
suggestions of people who are experienced with southern redbelly dace
surveys. I forwarded all of this information to Vic Starostka of the Forest
Service.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "Jim Graham" <jimbob54-in-voyager.net>
>To: <nanfa-in-aquaria.net>
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- Southern Redbelly Dace Question (FW)
>Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 21:14:39 -0400
>
>James G. Sternburg?

/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.