Re: NANFA-- Blufin killies

Dustin Smith (dsmith73-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 19 May 2004 09:44:27 -0400

Hi Moon,

I stopped-in-a spot that I plan to stop-in-for my trip the other day and
came up with a dozen or so dwarf mudpuppies in about half and hour. I
forgot to add yellowfin and lowland(sailfin) shiners, blackbanded darters,
and possibly some savannah darters to my list for the trip towards
Charleston.

I also want to take a second to be sure everyone read and understands that
we are doing our collecting trips on Friday this year due to a conflict in
scheduling-in-the zoo. It's important that everyone is ready to go early
Friday so we can hit as many fish as possible. We will also be taking trips
on Sunday for those that want to see the other half of the state or those
that have a specific fish that they want that they missed for some reason.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Moontanman-in-aol.com
To: nanfa-in-aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Blufin killies
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:59:12 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/04 8:45:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
crin-in-glassmaster.com writes:

> David,
> Dustin will be leading a trip towards the Charleston area (SC coast) and
> collecting in both fresh and brackish water. Fritz will be leading a
trip
> to the upstate (Greenville area and above) of SC and possibly into NC.
> There will probably be two additional trips to choose from, one led by
me
> and another by Gerald Pottern. Still need to do a bit of scouting for
> these.

Which trip will be most likely to yield dwarf sirens or mudpuppies and who
will be snorkeling?

Moon
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.