Re: NANFA-- Shiner Observations in Borden Creek, AL

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 May 2004 13:28:50 -0400

OK, as a tentative date, how about the weekend starting Friday, July 23?
This would be a rendezvous along Borden Creek, in the Sipsey Wildnerness,-in-
the end of Forest Service Road 224-in-the closed off bridge (makes a good
rain shelter, too...).

And I think we did find Alabamas there, but I'm sure that we were only
pulling up Blacktails from this one belly-deep pool that we worked
yesterday. I know that there are more Alabamas lower down in the Sipsey
Fork. Hmmm. . .

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A