Re: NANFA-- Personal Intro - Native Newbie

Henry Deford (hdeford_at_home.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:57:14 -0500

Chuck,

My name is Henry Deford. I live in Owings Mills, MD which is about an hour
from downtown DC. Last year Chris Scharpf, Bob Bock, Dave Neely (an AL
member) and I went collecting in Southern MD. We went the day after
Christmas last year. It was a blast but rather chilly when my fingers
touched the water when my glove fell off once. I asked Chris if Dave might
be coming back up this year and that maybe we could go back out again. Last
years trip was a very last minute idea so it might be that way this year
too, who knows? If you wanted, you could meet up with us where ever we are
going collecting (if we go). It would probably be a day before Christmas or
a day or two after.

This coming Spring I bet that some tributaries off of the Potomac would be
pretty nice to go in and you wouldn't have to drive all that far.

Thanks,

Henry Deford
Owings Mills, MD