RE: NANFA-- RE:Standard Collecting Gear:MAPS

Jay DeLong (
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:05:11 -0800

The water repellent product I use on topo maps is called Water Shed. I've
seen it in outdoor stores that carry camping and hiking gear.

Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association / To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to / For a digest version, send the command to / instead. / For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,