Re: NANFA-- digested mailing lists was (Re: nanfa V1 #732)

Ty_Hall_at_eFunds.Com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:14:15 -0600

And the key is to include enough text in your reply so folks know what
you're talking about, but not so much as to clog the old airways. Seems
with most people it's feast or famine, when moderation is the answer.

Ty "trimming a little but not too much" Hall

> On the other hand, I can't talk about this topic without mentioning how
> freaking rude it is when people respond to a message and don't include
any
> of the original message they are responding to! Guilty parties, hit the

Jay, this may be simply because the email software may not be
configured to 'Reply with original text quoted'.

With some digging around in the options, one can always set the
reply to always include the quoted text.

As always, people forget protocol sometimes and that's OK.

Sajjad