RE: NANFA-- Clams of Tennessee

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:27:27 -0600

Ray,

While I have a hole in my personal library where snails should be, you can
get some good start-up information at:
http://www.cofc.edu/~dillonr/fwgnahome.htm

Also...for Mark... I came across the following mollusks of North Dakota
site:
http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/invert/mollusks/mollusks.htm

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge