Re: NANFA-- amano

john bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:54:55 -0600

I've been using a DIY CO2 setup for awhile. Though regulation of the flow is
tricky it does regulate the pH well. I'm using a canister filter and have the co2
bubbling into the intake. By the time the water flows out the other side it is
thoroughly dissolved.

Amano's stuff is really quite beautiful. It would go well with some rainbow
darters or a few red shiners.