Re: NANFA-- paint rock / cement pond work

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:17:00 -0500

At 07:05 AM 11/13/01 EST, you wrote:
>Casper
>
>58 degrees and your frozen, and you wear a wet suit! You've benn living
in the south to long. On hot days at my property in northern Michigan I
swim in the Jordan River, it never goes above 50 (lots of Brook trout).
Don't worry the collecting trips near Ann Arbor at the 2002 convention
won't be that cold.

>Bob Muller

It better not be, or I might as well start shopping for a dry suit!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA