Re: NANFA-- Hooray! (ATL Aquarium)

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:18:22 -0500

Thanks Russell

Nope, I didn't even know about the one in Warm Springs. I feel certain that
one of our trips next year will bring me close enough to check it out.
Speaking of which, what do we have to do (short of kidnapping) to get you
over on this side of the state before 2005? (-: On the other hand, one of
my projected trips this winter is up near Augusta...interested?

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA