Re: NANFA-- Hooray!

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:05:17 -0500

Ah, you cut me deep with that one, Gill-man! If someone doesn't slow
Atlanta's growth rate soon, Chattanooga will just be another one of the
'burbs in another 10 years. By then, the 17th runway at Hartsfield will run
right down Broad Street! (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA