Re: NANFA-- paint rock?

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:04:21 -0500

Hail, Snorkelmeister! Yes, we got wet, cold, & nearly thunderstruck.
Reports to follow shortly. I'm getting my species list together to send to
Prez right now. Only one forced baptism (me), and that didn't count since
I've already been converted! If you had gone with us, perhaps you would
have had less time to start another cola war. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA
(BTW, we've still got your train in Kennesaw!)

At 09:57 AM 11/26/01 EST, you wrote:
>did you fellas get wet? cold? washed downstream? is bruce ok?
>we had quite a rain this weekend... fri and sat. the creek behind the house
>was a raging. even my pool filled up a bit. sunday we found salamanders
and a
>frog in it. not ready to fill yet so i will have to drain it again.
rigging a